If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us
|POST||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE||COMPETENCIES REQUIRED|
|Coordinator – Dengue Operations
One position each in following Districts
Colombo (HRM 719)
Gampaha (HRM 720)
Kalutara (HRM 721)
National Headquarters, Colombo (HRM (722)
|· Diploma in Public Health or an equivalent qualification.
· A minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience at community level, preferably in Public Health.
· Hands-on experience working with the government’s public health setup.
· Previous work experience in a similar role in a NGO/humanitarian agency is an advantage.
|· Sound knowledge on Vector Control, Solid Waste Management and Water & Sanitation practices.
· Proven skills in Project Management & Coordination.
· Well-developed skills in community & volunteer mobilization and awareness raising.
· Excellent public relations, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Well-developed language skills in spoken and written English and Sinhala/Tamil.
· Good in IT & MS Office Applications.
· Valid Motor Bike riding licence is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer based service interventions.
- Willing to travel and work throughout the country when required.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 8th August 2017
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
59 A, Alexandra Place,
Email to; email@example.com
Please indicate on the top left hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number. (HRM 719, 720, 721 or 722)