SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Based in NHQ
Basic Salary 100,000
|A Master’s Degree in either Psychology, Sociology or, Health & Care, related discipline from an accredited institution.
Minimum five (5) years’ post qualification experience in humanitarian project management and coordination; psychosocial program experience preferred.
|Demonstrated experience in administration, human resources, logistics and assets management.
Excellent conceptual & analytical skills in relation to community development.
Well-developed skills in project implementation and community mobilization.
Proven skills in trainings design, organization and facilitation.
Excellent public relations, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English.
Proficiency in MS Office Applications, internet and e-mail.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Willing to travel and work throughout the country when required.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 9th May 2019.
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
106, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate on the top left -hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number (HRM 744)