SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Based in NHQ, Colombo
Basic Salary 100,000
|A Degree in either Sociology, Social Work, Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care or related discipline from a recognised institution.
02 years’ post qualification experience in livelihood development.
Ensure that livelihood interventions reach the target population, recommend corrective measures when needed and propose new ways forward
Establish and maintain systems for monitoring and evaluating the results and impacts of livelihood and self-reliance program activities
|Demonstrated experience in livelihood development including cash grant programming
Well-developed skills in project implementation and community mobilisation.
Sound Reporting skills
Excellent public relations, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala and English
Knowledge on Tamil will be an added advantage.
Proficiency in MS Office applications, internet and e-mail
Age below 45 years
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Willing to travel and work throughout the country when required.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 9th May 2019.
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
106, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Email to; email@example.com
Pelase indícate on the top left -hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number (HRM 746)