SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Customer Relations Assistant
Based in the National Headquarters in Colombo
+ EPF& ETF
|· Demonstrated skills in Telephone Operating, Front Office Handling and Documentation.
· well-developed Customer Service Etiquette.
· Strong public relations skills and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent language skills in oral and written Sinhala/Tamil and English.
· Sound knowledge in MS Office Applications
· Communication Skills.
· Pleasant Personality
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer based service interventions.
- Willing to travel and work throughout the country when required.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
- The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
- The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
- Only short listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 24th June 2019.