SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Based in the National Headquarters in Colombo
+ EPF& ETF
|· Minimum of GCE O/L Qualifications
· Valid heavy vehicle Driving license
· Minimum of two-years of post-qualification experience in a similar capacity in a reputed organization.
|· Knowledge on safety rules and regulations
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Basic oral and written language skills.
· Good Health Conditions.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer based service interventions.
- Willing to travel and work throughout the country when required.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 24th June 2019.
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
106, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Please indicate on the top left hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number. (HRM 748)