SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career- come join us! The world’s largest humanitarian organization Sri Lanka Red Cross Society / International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
|• Provide technical guidance to communities on appropriate housing & construction standards
• Under the guidance of site engineer, verify feasibility of locations
• Assist communities in obtaining planning approval for construction activities where necessary:
• Assist in the preparation of contract documents for community contracts,
• Monitor the progress and recommend the release of payments
• Train communities in construction techniques and building process management;
• Under the guidance of engineer supervise and monitor contract activities
• Assist in the preparation of progress reports, gather information at field level for the database
• Liaise between the communities and local level stakeholders.
• Undertake any other task assigned by Engineer.
The appointment will be on Contract Basis and extended according to the need of project.
Only short listed applicants will be called for the interview;
Please submit your applications to reach below mentioned address no later than 22nd July 2019.
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
106, Darmapala Mawatha,
Please indicate the post applying with the reference number on the top left hand corner of the envelope HRM 749