If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us!
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Accounting or related discipline from a recognized institution.
A minimum of two (02) years’ post-qualification experience in handling project finance and administration.
Fully qualified in AAT or partly qualified in CA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA.
A minimum of three years’ (03) post-qualification in handling project finance and administration.
Previous experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams and government stakeholders at provincial/district or divisional levels would be an added advantage.
- Good practical knowledge & skills in budget preparation Monitoring & Evaluation and quality assurance in community-based projects.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from different backgrounds to deliver quality products;
- Flexible and responsive to changes and demands.
- Client-oriented and open to feedback.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability to carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in the English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed-term contract basis.
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your application to reach the below-mentioned address within 14 days of this advertisement or email to; email@example.com (Relevant reference number is HRM 755)
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
106, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Please indicate on the top left-hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number. (HRM 755)