If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us!
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Diploma in either Social Sciences, Social Work, Agriculture, Natural Resources Management, Environmental Science or related discipline from a recognized institution.
A Minimum of one-year (01) post-qualification experience in community-based Work.
GCE Advanced Level qualified.
A minimum of five (05) years’ post-qualification experience in community-based Work.
Previous working experience in climate change adaptation/irrigation/water management sector projects with multi-disciplinary teams and government stakeholders at divisional or village levels would be an added advantage for both the positions.
- Knowledge in Community Planning, PRA, participatory monitoring systems, handling grievance redress mechanisms, and environmental management programs.
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in Monitoring & Evaluation and quality assurance in community-based activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from different backgrounds to deliver quality products.
- Flexible and responsive to changes and demands.
- Client-oriented and open to feedback.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability to carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in the English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed-term contract basis.
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your application to reach the below-mentioned address within 14 days of this advertisement or email to; email@example.com (Relevant reference number is HRM 756)
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
106, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Please indicate on the top left-hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number. (HRM 756)