SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us!
|POST||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE||COMPETENCIES REQUIRED|
Branch Executive Officer
Based in Galle
Attractive Remuneration, depending on the Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
• A Degree in either Sociology, Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, Law, Engineering, or related discipline from a recognized institution.
• 03 years’ post-qualification experience in project administration or implementation.
• A Diploma in either Sociology, Social Work, Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, or related discipline.
• 05 years’ post qualification experience in project administration or implementation
• Demonstrated experience in administration, human resources, logistics and assets management.
• Excellent conceptual & analytical skills in relation to community development.
• Well-developed skills in field coordination, project implementation and community mobilization.
• Excellent public relations, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala / Tamil and English.
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability to carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language and the appointment will be on a fixed-term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please email your application to; firstname.lastname@example.org OR post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 27.05.2020 (HRM 765)