SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career
Come join us!
|POST||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE||
|Personal Secretary to the National
Secretary(01 Position) Based in National Headquarters in Colombo
Attractive Remuneration, depending on your Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
|Diploma / Certificate Level Qualification
in Secretarial Studies / Secretarial
Administrative Practice or related
• 03 years’
post-qualification experience in
a similar capacity.
|• Demonstrated skills in delivering administration related functions relevant to the scope with the ability of recording meeting minutes.
• Efficient planning, organizing, and decision-making skills.
• Time-bound and results-oriented.
• Conceptual & Analytical Skills with report writing abilities.
• Ability to adhere to organizational rules, procedures, and protocols.
• Well-developed communication skills and ability to maintain effective relationships with internal and external parties.
• Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
• Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala / Tamil and English
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language and the appointment will be on fixed-term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please email your application to; firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 14.06.2020 with Reference Number (HRM 766)