HRM 771 – Project Manager – COVID-19 Operation
SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY (SLRCS)
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career
Come join us!
||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|Project Manager – COVID-19 Operation
Based in National Headquarters in Colombo
Attractive Remuneration, depending on the Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- A Master’s Degree in either Sociology, Public Health, Health Promotion, Health & Care, Agriculture, Disaster Management, Development Practice, Community Development, or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- 05 years’ post-qualification experience in project management or implementation.
- Excellent conceptual & analytical skills in relation to community development.
- Proven skills in technical project designing, implementation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in project administration and resources management (human, assets, and logistics).
- Sound skills in coordination with local and international organizations (INGOs, NGOs, and CBOs) in support of programme implementation.
- Well-developed skills in staff training/ coaching and community mobilization.
- Excellent public relations, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
• Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
• Should be a quick learner with the ability to follow SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
• Should be a team player who is self-motivated with the ability to work in challenging circumstances.
• Abide by and work according to the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language and the appointment will be on a fixed-term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews.
Please email your application to; email@example.com OR post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 09.10.2020 (HRM 771)