If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career Come join us!
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|Assistant Manager – Health
Based at National Headquarters in Colombo
Attractive Remuneration, depending on the Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
|· A Degree in either Public Health, Health Promotion, Health & Care, or related discipline from a recognized institution.
· 03 years’ post-qualification experience in project implementation.
|· Demonstrated experience in project administration, human resources, logistics, and assets management.
· Sound planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting skills.
· Excellent in external and internal coordination relevant to project implementation.
· Excellent public relations, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
· Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English.
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
• Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
• Should be a quick learner with the ability to follow SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
• Should be a team player who is self-motivated with the ability to work in challenging circumstances.
• Abide by and work according to the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language and the appointment will be on a fixed-term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews.
Please email your application to; email@example.com OR post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 25.02.2021 (HRM 774)