Well Cleaning Activity for Safe Drinking Water
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society (SLRCS) invites sealed tenders from interested parties for the well cleaning
- Matara District 500 wells
- Galle District 250 wells
- Gampaha District 150 wells
Work related conditions
- You must agree to serve in any Regional Secretariat to which we assign your institution.
- The employees used for the service should be healthy and clean.
- Those employees should be knowledgeable about the above work
- Employees below the age of 18 and above 65 years, should not be employed
- Employees should wear protective clothing and accessories (Eg: Gloves, Helmets, Red Cross Jackets, Face Masks, Foot Coverings).
- The dirty water in the well should be completely removed and post the removal, chlorination should be done (Training and Supervision by Public Health Inspectors).
- Stickers should be pasted on each well after cleaning.
- Transportation facilities must be provided by you.
- You have to provide the water motors and necessary accessories.
- Food, drinking water and snacks should be taken by yourself.
- Do not take food or money from the householders at any circumstance.
- Only wells contaminated by floods should be cleaned.
Reference – SLRCS/PRO/2023/030
- Relevant documents mentioned below:
- Bid document
- Work related conditions (Sinhala)
- Well cleaning guide (Sinhala)
- Refer the relevant documents via: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dEbC9H8mLiV_RcwOOZHjC_YWyLNFRV7X?usp=drive_link
- Duly completed sealed Tenders marked with tender reference no. SLRCS/ PRO/2023/030 should be deposited in the Tender Box at SLRCS-NHQ, 106 Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 7, between 09.00am and 4.00pm on any weekday until 08th November 2023 and until 10.00am on 09th November 2023.
- Tenders can also be posted and sent via registered post or courier service prior to the closing date and as per the time mentioned above.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderer or their duly authorized Representative on 09th November 2023 at 3.30 p.m at the SLRCS –NHQ, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 7.
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
National Head Quarters,
106, Dharmapala Mawatha,