If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career
Come join us
|POST||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE||COMPETENCIES REQUIRED|
Assistant Manager – Reporting, Monitoring and Evaluation
Based in the National Headquarters in Colombo
· A Degree in either Disaster Management, Agriculture, Social Science, Statistics, Economics or related discipline from a recognized institution.
· 03 years’ post qualification experience in project reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
· Manage and support overall reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
· Fair knowledge in Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation sector.
· Well-developed skills in coordination and community mobilization.
· Excellent public relations, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent demand in language skills in oral and written English and preferably Sinhala/ Tamil.
· Demonstrated experience in providing high quality reporting in English.
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications
· Experience in data processing/analytical processing and evaluation and computers.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language. The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews.
Please email your application to [email protected] or post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07, on or before 10.10.2023 (HRM 837)