If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career
Come join us
|POST||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE||COMPETENCIES REQUIRED|
|Branch Executive Officer
Based in Hambantota
Attractive Remuneration, depending on your Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
(Preference will be given for applicants residing within the Hambantota District)
|· A Degree in either Sociology, Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, Law, Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution.
· 03 years’ post qualification experience in project administration or implementation.
· A Diploma in either Sociology, Social Work, Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, or related discipline.
· 05 years’ post qualification experience in project administration or implementation.
|· Demonstrated experience in administration, human resources, logistics and assets management.
· Excellent conceptual & analytical skills in relation to community development.
· Well-developed skills in field coordination, project implementation and community mobilization.
· Excellent public relations, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
· Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language. The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews.
Please email your application to [email protected] or post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07, on or before 30.09.2023 (HRM 835)