Sri Lanka Red Cross Society is hiring a Consultant to develop its Strategy for 2024 – 2030, on a short-term basis.
· Sound knowledge of climate and environmental crisis, evolving crises/disasters, growing gaps in health and well-being, migration and identity, and values, power, and inclusion issues in Sri Lanka.
· Thorough knowledge of sustainable development goals and Sri Lanka Country development strategies.
· Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
· Hands-on experience in developing similar comprehensive documentation.
· Working experience with humanitarian agencies, NGOs, INGOs, or development agencies.
· Coordination with the officials of the SLRCS.
A good understanding of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and IFRC Strategy 2030, is an added advantage.
The Consultant is expected to respect the Fundamental Principles of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement throughout the course of the assignment.
The period of the assignment and the prices are negotiable
Visit the link for Terms of References
You can email your application to; [email protected] OR post to the Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 10.11.2023 with Reference Number
Reference Number: HRM 841