If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us!
HR & Admin. Assistant
Based in National Headquarters
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• GCE Advance Level qualified
• 01year post qualification experience in similar capacity
• Completion of a certificate level course in Human Resources Management in a recognized institution and the ability to preparation salaries in a salary system are additional qualification
• Knowledge in MS Office
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English
• Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
• Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
• Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
• Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews.
Attractive Remuneration, depending on your Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
Please email your application to [email protected] or post to
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
No 106, Dharmapala Mawatha,
On or before 14.02.2023 (REFHRM 820)