If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career
Come! Join Us
|POST||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE||COMPETENCIES REQUIRED|
Based in the National Headquarters in Colombo
|· Post Graduate Degree with post-qualification experiences related to Organizational Development.
· A Minimum of 05 years of post-qualification experience in a similar capacity in a reputed organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree with post-qualification experiences related to Organizational Development.
· A minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience in a similar capacity in a reputed organization.
· Diploma in Organizational Development or related discipline from a recognized institute.
· A minimum of 12 years post-qualification experience in a similar capacity in a reputed organization.
· Previous work experience in Red Cross and/or experience in a similar role in an NGO/humanitarian agency is an advantage.
|· Sound conceptual and analytical skills.
· Skills in organizational behaviour management, policy development, social mobilization, organizational, capacity development, and resource mobilization.
· Demonstrated skills in implementing volunteer and youth development initiatives.
· Competency in General Administration, Project Management, Human Resources, Logistics, and Assets Management.
· Excellent networking, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
· Well-developed language skills in oral and written English and Sinhala/Tamil.
· Excellent computing skills in MS Office.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability to adhere to SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and ability to work under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to the Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language and the appointment will be on a fixed-term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please email your application to; [email protected] OR post to the Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 10.11.2023 with Reference Number (HRM 840)