If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging carrier
Come join us
|POST||QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE||COMPETENCIES REQUIRED|
Based in National Headquarters in Colombo
· Part qualification in accounting from a recognized professional accounting body (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CMA/AAT or equivalent)
· More than 03 years of relevant experience
· Hands on experience in ERP systems will be an added advantage
· Preferably below 35 years of age
· Demonstrated professional skills in accounting.
· Sound knowledge on Accounting Standards, International Procedures and techniques used for maintenance of proper financial records.
· Practical knowledge on monthly and annual financial reports and consolidation of accounts.
· Strong monitoring, analytical, interpretation and reporting skills
· Well-developed liaising and negotiation skills with banks and other external organizations.
· Computer literacy with excellent working knowledge in computerized accounting systems
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English
- Sound understanding of the humanitarian community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability of adhering to SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability of working under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The Sri Lanka Red Cross Society conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language. The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews.
Please email your applications to: [email protected] OR post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 08.11.2023 (HRM839).