If you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging career;
Come join us!
|QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Based at the National Headquarters in Colombo
Attractive Remuneration, depending on your Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
· Part qualification of a recognized professional accounting body or following a professional examination
· Knowledge in Accounting and Book Keeping process
· Experience in Finance Field would be an added advantage
· Computer literacy with working knowledge in computerized accounting systems would be an added advantage
· Knowledge in MS Office
· Good communication and inter-personal skills
· Language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability of adhering to SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability of working under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language. The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please email your applications to: [email protected] OR post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 04.02.2024 (HRM 004/2024)