SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career
Come join us!
|QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Attractive Remuneration, depending on your Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
|· Passed G.C.E. Advanced Level.
· Diploma or Higher Professional Qualification in Stores Management, Logistics Management, Warehousing and Stock Management, Supply Chain Management, or in related discipline from a recognized institution.
· 02 years of post-qualification experience in a similar capacity.
|· Sound skills in organizing, arranging, and storing goods safely following established procedures.
· Ability to systematically monitor the existing stocks, incoming supplies, and dispatches while maintaining proper records of all transactions, responsibly.
· Expertise in following accepted and standard inventory control methods and proven efficiency in reconciling.
· Ability to maintain proper standards for health and safety, hygiene, and security within the premises.
• Proven strong ethical standards with high levels of accountability, transparency, and integrity.
· Sound computing skills in MS Office.
· Well-developed language skills in oral and written English and Sinhala/Tamil.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability of adhering to SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated and ability of working under challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language and the appointment will be on fixed term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please email your application to; [email protected] OR post to the Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 30.12.2023 with Reference Number (HRM 845)