If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career – Come join us!!!
Project Support Assistant
Based in National Headquarters in Colombo
REF No. HRM 817
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* G.C.E A/L qualified (preferably in Mathematics/Science/Commerce)
* With 02 years of experience in project implementation or office administration.
* Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Work experience in a structured organization (with vertical reporting and horizontal cooperation), would be an advantage
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English
• Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer-based service interventions.
• Should be a quick learner with the ability to adhere to SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
• Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
• Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in the English Language. The appointment will be on a fixed-term contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please email your application to; [email protected] OR post to
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha,
on or before 05.02.2023 (REF No. HRM 817)