If you are proactive, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to embark on a challenging career
Come join us!
|QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|Provincial Coordinator-Southern Province (01 Position)
Based in Matara District
(Preference will be given for applicants residing within the Southern province)
|A Bachelor’s Degree either in Health Promotion, Nutrition or public health related discipline from a recognized institution.
· 03 years of experience in a similar capacity with hands-on experience in nutrition and health promotion.
|· Technical knowledge in managing the components in the field of health and nutrition including the ability to practice community based approaches and techniques.
· Advanced capabilities in planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting.
· Good in external and internal coordination relevant to project implementation.
· Excellent public relations, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
· Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala and English.
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Sound understanding of humanitarian, community, and volunteer-based service interventions.
- Should be a quick learner with the ability of adhering to SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
- Should be a team player who is self-motivated with the ability of working in challenging circumstances.
- Abide by and work according to the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language and the appointment will be on 4 months contract basis. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interviews.
Please email your application to; [email protected] OR post to Director General, Sri Lanka Red Cross Society, No. 106, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07, on or before 20.06.2023 ( HRM 828)HRM